ST OL 02 :
( 2days/ 1 night ) starting from
Laos in brief the people's democratic
Republic of Lao is located in the center of in the center
of Indochina, sharing borders with China to north west, Thailand
to west, Cambodia to the south, and Vietnam to the east.
Laos has a population of a bout 5,5 millions inhabitants and
make up of 48 different ethnic groups with an are of 236,800
square kilometres. Around 70 % of its terrain is mountainous
reaching a maximum elevation of 2,820 m in Xieng Khouang province.
The landscapes of northern Laos and regions adjacent to Vietnam
in particular are dominated by hills. The Mekong river is
the main geographical feature in the west and in fact, from
a natural border with Thailand and some areas. The Mekong
flows through nearly 1,900 km of Laos. In the south the Mekong
reaches a breadth of 14 km, creating an area with thousands
of land. The capital Vientiane and all other major cities
and towns are located of the bank of the Mekong river, while
virtually every village depends on the vital bon between the
land and water. The first kingdom of laos is Lane Xang kingdom
(the Land of Million Elephants.)
Up on arrival at Wattaya international airport, meet your guide and
transfer to hotel for checking in. In the afternoon, Vientiane city
tour. Visit that Luang (The great stupa), Patuxai (Victory gate -
Arc de Triomphe de Vientiane), Wat Sisaket, Ho Pharkeo (National Museum),
Wat Simuong, Wat Ongteu... Sunset on the Mekong river bank. Overnight
2. VIENTIANE DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Shop at Talad Xao (Morning market). Transfer
to airport for departure flight.
- All Transfers and tours with English speaking local guide.
- All entrance fees for sightseeing and visit for whole trip.
- Accommodation at hotels specified with full board.
- Guide's fee and expenses for whole trip.
- International air tickets to Vientiane
- Laotian visa fee of USD 20.00 net per person ( stamped in Bangkok)
- Laotiane visa upon arrival at USD 30- net per person
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as ; personal insurance,
drinks, souvenirs and laundry, etc
- Departure airport tax in Vientiane = USD10.00 net per person
Trip Summary :
Trip starts in Vientiane and ends in Vientiane -Laos